Special Economic Zone (SEZ) is a state-limited territory that has a special legal status and a special regime of entrepreneurial activity in the form of preferential tax and customs conditions. SEZ "Alabuga" is a large-scale federal project aimed at developing the region by attracting direct Russian and foreign investment in high-tech sectors of the economy and import-substituting productions. SEZ "Alabuga" is one of the most efficient SEZs in Russia and Europe according to the Financial Times. SEZ "Alabuga" is: - a full-cycle infrastructure partner, which includes the International School, a medical clinic, the Ramada Hotel & Suites Alabuga, and the "Shokoladnitsa" coffee house located in the "Three Medvedya" township; - a reliable partner in the construction sector (Alabuga Development Ltd;) - a training centre for industry 4.0 technology entrepreneurs (Alabuga Polytech); - a leader in global project management practices and achievements of federal goals.
Russia, the Republic of Tatarstan, Special Economic Zone “Alabuga”
Requirements: equivalent of the middle school diploma
- Installer performs the installation of equipment on site.
- Manages the equipment installation environment during installation activities
- Manages on-site communication with the customer for day to day installation and logistical activities
- Responsible for safe, high quality, and timely installation of the equipment
- Ensures that shortages or damage are reported and replacement parts are ordered as soon as they are discovered
- Responsible for the safe working environment within the confines of the installation activity including storage areas
- Competitive level of salary;
- Daytime work week (irregular working hours);
- Work in a large and stable company – in the structure of the largest SEZ in Europe;
- Voluntary medical insurance policy;
- Preferential accommodation (750 rubles/month);
- Paid vacations and sick leave;
- Free training;
- Young, ambitious, project-oriented team;
- Corporate events, team games;
- Career growth in the presence and acquisition of necessary competences in the process of work;
- Relocation costs are covered by the employer (including flight tickets, visa application costs, etc.);
- Employees are provided with certificates of professional training;
- Certificates of Russian language proficiency are provided upon the completion of language courses.