We are looking for multiple Podcast Editor. Do you love podcasts?, Know your way around a recording setup?, Are you a capable audio and video editor?. Then, you need to join our team.
- Ability to edit podcasts and provide them in alignment based on our clients schedule.
- Assist with creative aspects of editing & narrative content
- Cleaning & restoring low-quality & damaged audio
- Ability to work occasional nights & weekends to ensure client success around the world
- Proven ability to create & consistently produce podcast content
- Keen attention to detail
- Self-directed and proactive problem-solver
- Strong project and time management abilities, including the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Experience using project management software (experience with ClickUp is a plus!)
- Proven experience with Adobe Audition & iZotope software
- Experience with using Google Drive & Dropbox
- Experience with creating, hosting, and/or producing a podcast
- Actively producing or participating in an ongoing podcast
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite tools (Specifically Audition, Premiere, Photoshop, and Illustrator)