Digital Marketing Specialist
Design and execute our digital marketing plan to generate demand and increase customer engagement on the web, mobile, social, SEO & SEM platforms and support reaching company business goals
- Create and roll out a digital marketing editorial schedule.
- Create and ensure that digital campaigns are correctly executed and deliver results. In this task, you will be supported by cross-functional teams.
- Monitor, evaluate, and reach goals regarding digital marketing performance metrics (impressions, clicks, click-through rate, conversions, etc.)
- Maintain and update the company website with new content in the form of blogs, case studies, whitepapers, etc.
- Build CRM marketing automation process.
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Planning skills – be able to create a year-long editorial and campaign schedule, including articles (highlighting services, cases, white paper, news), website content & updates, and holiday greetings.
- Research skills – keep updated on industry trends (localization) as well as our client’s industry’s needs and directions.
- Writing skills – clear and engaging copy to produce different types of content
- Digital Marketing Automation – familiarized with CRM systems (Hubspot or similar) and how to create marketing automation based on sales lifecycle status.
- Analytical skills – able to review data, produce reports and analyze what efforts are creating the most value to strategize our efforts
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- English Native Speaker lever