- Liaise with clients to identify and define project requirements, scope, and objectives.
- Help in preparing the project proposal, timeframe, schedule, and budget.
- Monitor and track project progress and handle any issues arise.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documents, plans, reports.
- Schedule review meetings with clients and team members.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- 3 years of experience in project management in an IT (software) company is a must.
- Must have experience working with Agile methodologies.
- Must have a good understanding of SDLC.
- Must be a quick learner and have great aptitude.
- Must have a good understanding of technology.
- Work closely with various development teams to ensure resources are optimally utilized.
- Orchestrate quality assurance in development and also for routine maintenance.
- Lead team members to ensure they are delivering work to the client's specifications.
- Strong communication (English) and customer service skills, with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent client and internal communication skill written as well as verbal.
- Solid organizational skills including multitasking skills.
Permanent Work From Home