Customer Support Engineer
At Revnue, we are bringing the future of AI-powered contract management to the world. We believe AI has the ability to provide deep insights into contracts to businesses everywhere. Our extensible platform brings full traceability across Contracts, Assets, SaaS, Suppliers, and Customers for all organizations of all sizes and verticals. With Revnue, we are empowering businesses to uncover the enormous value hidden within contracts.
Come join us where you’ll have amazing growth potential and opportunities to help shape the future of Revnue.
- 100% Remote Job
- Exciting Contract Management solution poised for growth and international expansion
- Experienced leadership team with a great culture and fun place to work
About the Job:
- We are looking for an experienced Customer Support Engineer to serve on the front lines by answering questions and troubleshooting technical problems through email and chat.
- This role reports directly to the COO with a dotted line reporting to the Operations Manager.
- Develop expert knowledge of the Revnue Contract Management Platform and be able to answer questions around features, subscriptions, and other relevant questions
- Create, manage, and resolve tickets through live chat and email
- Ensure all tickets are properly logged in the tracker, and document support issues and resolution steps
- Maintain excellent average response times while ensuring all concerns are addressed
- Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting, and identifying solutions to resolve issues
- Write and document Support Issues and Resolution Steps
- Creating Knowledge Base Articles to guide customers through understanding the platform
- Assist in onboarding contract of customers by entering contract data
- Report bugs and recommend product improvements to the development team based on customer feedback
- Maintain customer confidentiality
- Minimum 3 Years Technical Support Experience (preferably with a SaaS company)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English and Vietnamese)
- Experience supporting customers through LiveChat (Zendesk, Intercom, etc.)
- Proven work experience as a Technical Support Engineer, Desktop Support Engineer, IT Help Desk Technician, or similar role
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices, and other tech products
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- Must be willing to work on rotating schedules
- Must have a stable internet connection and personal computer
Bonus points for:
- Experience in using Intercom for LiveChat support
Revnue is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Revnue is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status.