Quality Assurance Auditor
Bauer Hockey is the world's leading designer, developer, manufacturer, and marketer of ice hockey equipment.
Under this role, the candidate will be reporting to the Global Quality Assurance (GQA) team in Canada, under the guidance and supervision of our GQA auditor in Vietnam.
The QA auditor will interact with the vendors’ quality, production, and development teams to ensure that the materials, finished products and processes in place meet Bauer specifications and quality standards.
He/she will also support identifying defects or issues not currently documented that may impact the quality or performance of the product.
- Perform in-line, finished good and post-pack inspections of our products. Follow existing inspection sheets, inspection criteria, sampling plans, and validation procedures, to ensure compliance to specifications and quality of products.
- Audit the factory production and inspection processes during incoming, in-process, packaging, and testing of materials and products
- Report findings or potential issues to GQA team in a timely manner. Support the Root Cause Analysis and troubleshooting, to improve or correct the problem.
- Maintain quality trackers and reports up to date
- Prepare and report the weekly/monthly inspection summaries
- Validate proper identification and segregation of non-conforming materials/ products.
- Support Bauer’s Development & Quality teams to inspect, report and/or approve production samples.
- Follow up and support the effective deployment of quality requirements before the beginning of mass production. Identify potential defects or issues not included in the existing quality criteria or not explained on the factory Work Instructions
- Work proactively and independently to follow up of open tasks until completion
- Audit documentation and processes related to certified products, report any issue in a timely manner.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Technical experience (Assembly production line) will be an asset
- Education (engineering or science) will be an asset
- Experience working in Quality Control /Assurance of manufacturing will be an asset
Benefits: To be discussed in the interview